Woke up again this morning

Shoot the breeze here.
Eugen Canada

Re: Woke up again this morning

Post by Eugen »

DavidBarkey wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:41 am OMG @Eugen you did a number on that . Hurt just looking at it . I have hit the wrong nail before , but never that bad . Are they able to fix it ? Hope they were able to give you something for the pain that doesn't leave you loopy . How did you not go into shock after doing that ?
Luckily there was snow around so I stuck the thumb in it and it froze the pain enough to gather the tools and close the shed. There were times I had to sit down as my legs got rubbery from the pain. The dr said another xray in a week and see what can be done. Antibiotics and pain killers for now. He offered morphine I said no thanks

Thank you all for the well wishes! I'm done whining now, back to regular programming :D :j

However, I'm going to take a back seat and enjoy your wrenching story for a little while :highfive: :violin: :cheers:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Jancoe United States of America

Post by Jancoe »

Dang Eugen, Ouch my bones are aching looking at these pics. At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his thumb with a hammer." Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

@Eugen When you do that kind of damage , It's not :violin: .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
THEOTHERHALF United States of America

Post by THEOTHERHALF »

so sorry this happened, wishing a speedy recovery, that will be a pain in the butt for a while. Kyle
MattA United States of America

Post by MattA »

Hope you feel better Eugen. Spend some time with those boys of yours :thumbsup:
Ingersoll 4016

Post by MattA »

Kind of off topic but @DavidBarkey how are you doing? Still recovering from your head injury or doing much better?
Ingersoll 4016
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

MattA wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:31 pm Kind of off topic but @DavidBarkey how are you doing? Still recovering from your head injury or doing much better?
Thanks Matt , Both , Doing better , but recovery will take years I am told . Something will never be the same . Thanks goodness for texting as it allows me to put sentences together when I have difficulty speaking . Mouth goes on tilt when tired witch happens frequently . I have resign myself to never working full time again . I can only work for a few hours at a time ,then I have to rest before doing more as I loose focus mentally and visually . So I have had to limit my driving to 45 min. one way so I know I am safe to drive home or I have to have a co-pilot . I do get frustrated allot about it but try not to :violin: too much and just live the retired life and hope for the best .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder

Post by MattA »

DavidBarkey wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:56 pm
MattA wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:31 pm Kind of off topic but @DavidBarkey how are you doing? Still recovering from your head injury or doing much better?
Thanks Matt , Both , Doing better , but recovery will take years I am told . Something will never be the same . Thanks goodness for texting as it allows me to put sentences together when I have difficulty speaking . Mouth goes on tilt when tired witch happens frequently . I have resign myself to never working full time again . I can only work for a few hours at a time ,then I have to rest before doing more as I loose focus mentally and visually . So I have had to limit my driving to 45 min. one way so I know I am safe to drive home or I have to have a co-pilot . I do get frustrated allot about it but try not to :violin: too much and just live the retired life and hope for the best .
Good to hear your doing a little better. Hopefully you continue to get better :cheers:
Ingersoll 4016