Clean up made easy with the 648

Shoot the breeze here.
Merchlewitz United States of America

Clean up made easy with the 648

Post by Merchlewitz »

Soon I’ll be transferring the backhoe and everything off a donor 644 but in the mean time let’s get some work done.. worked super slick for loading concrete bits from footings we poured last year.. also loaded a much of other misc wood etc.. my township was taking anything and everything so it was time to clean up.. the 648 saved my back big time and saved me a ton of time…can’t wait till I get the backhoe on for re-doing our egress windows… should make it simple…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eugen Canada

Re: Clean up made easy with the 648

Post by Eugen »

Great feeling getting all that work done quickly and not hurting your back. My back still "remembers" the 10 tonnes of soil I moved with shovel and wheelbarrow before having the 644 :124:
Case 444, 644
Kubota B26

Post by Merchlewitz »

Eugen wrote:Great feeling getting all that work done quickly and not hurting your back. My back still "remembers" the 10 tonnes of soil I moved with shovel and wheelbarrow before having the 644 :124:
I also loaded some awkward stuff that didn’t quite fit i the bucket… movable forks would have been awesome….

JSinMO United States of America

Post by JSinMO »

They are very handy. I have used mine as a shop mule ever since I got it running. It’s capable of much more but it’s so handy in the role I’m not complaining!
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Merchlewitz wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:49 pm I also loaded some awkward stuff that didn’t quite fit i the bucket… movable forks would have been awesome….

I got the bucket clamped forks. Carried some big tree trunks with them. There are pics in the tractors and wood thread.
Case 444, 644
Kubota B26

Post by Merchlewitz »

Eugen wrote:
Merchlewitz wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:49 pm I also loaded some awkward stuff that didn’t quite fit i the bucket… movable forks would have been awesome….

I got the bucket clamped forks. Carried some big tree trunks with them. There are pics in the tractors and wood thread.
I will take a look! Thanks!