Page 1 of 1

Weekend video entertainment. Hehe.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:05 pm
by propane1
A snow blowing video, for your weekend entertainment, a bit long maybe and you don’t see much at times. But not to bad for the most part. Just my opinion. :giggle: Im surely not a video taken expert, by any means. And my on camera savvy is very questionable. :giggle: :giggle:
Just for fun.

Noel

https://youtu.be/eUCZPrK0NuQ

Re: Weekend video entertainment. Hehe.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:17 pm
by Eugen
I have enjoyed the video!

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:48 pm
by RoamingGnome
Great video Noel - I like the chains you have on your 446 too... :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:04 pm
by Harry
Noel, I loved the video. Amazing to hear the Onan purr and remove 8" of wet snow effortlessly. :cheers:
:peace: Harry

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:39 pm
by JSinMO
Good video Noel. Looks like you’ve got the issue with the tractor running figured out. It hummed right along! :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:04 pm
by DavidBarkey
Noel , after a long winter , the best part of that video was the crackling fire in the stove . The radian tube heater in my shop is great for working but does not give you the was fussy feeling of a wood fire . Nice man cave .

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:45 am
by keith
I really enjoy your videos Noel, keep doing them. They make me wish I could pull into your driveway with coffees and sit by the fire and have some good conversation. :coffee: :coffee:

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:08 am
by propane1
keith wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:45 am I really enjoy your videos Noel, keep doing them. They make me wish I could pull into your driveway with coffees and sit by the fire and have some good conversation. :coffee: :coffee:
Yes Keith. I sure would enjoy that. :thumbsup:

Noel

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:36 pm
by keith
Me too Noel, my wife has PEI on her bucket list. Hopefully this year or next. I was there in the early seventy's when I was in my teens. Probably be passing a few members areas also along the way. :cheers: