Happy 2nd Birthday CCIGT

Shoot the breeze here.
Harry United States of America

Re: Happy 2nd Birthday CCIGT

Post by Harry »

Eugen wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:38 pm Oh wow, you guys! :D In fact I had forgotten about the site anniversary and @Spike188 told me, thank you Eugene! I must tell you, Eugene was with me here from day one. You can thank him as much as me.

But I need to set the record straight, you humble me especially because I honestly do not deserve all this credit. The site was quite time consuming to setup initially, but we've been sailing pretty smoothly since then in the software technical sense. There are a number of things I configured to get done automatically, and a few that I do manually, to maintain the server, backups, security, etc.

That being said, it's my opinion that no forums on the internet would exist if people like you would not create all the content. I thank all of you for being here and participating in any and all ways you do. Like Jeff said, it feels to me like we're a bunch of guys sharing wrenching stories around the shop.

This site is decent because we make it so, it's interesting because we make it so, it's friendly because we make it so, and it would be none of if it weren't for you guys. So, here's to as many years as possible! :cheers:

:j :446cart: :creeper:
I’ll toast to many years to come also Eugen. I also have found that this site is very friendly and it’s the members that make it so. Many members on the forum were friendly but I did find some that were not. I commend all the members that take the time to write up a post and add pics. I myself am guilty of being in busy doing something and forget to document what I’m doing. “There are good ships and there are wood ships and there are ships that sail the seas, but the best ships are friendships and may they always be! :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
keith Canada

Re: Happy 2nd Birthday CCIGT

Post by keith »

Thanks to all that created this forum and keeps it running smoothly. Thanks to all the members who post great advice and solutions to many problems to help keep these awesome tractors running. Please post your own tractor/ tractors pictures/videos with a little write up about them. Eugen, maybe gallery section? :cheers: