Loaded up and ready to go.

Shoot the breeze here.
crazycase Great Britain

Re: Loaded up and ready to go.

Post by crazycase »

At the VA, the priority list dropped to my level. So got the first shot last week, they only have the 2 shot vaccine there so need to go back on the 27th. The wife has fallen into the hermit life style and thinks she does not need it. God only knows what she's been reading on FB :35: :109: :112:

Cheers,
Gordy

I'm in the same boat my kids are glued to Facebook too, they must be reading all the crap :cop:
about the shot or shots don't work or your private parts fall off, :headbash: have no idea what there thinking :cuss:
It does bother me :smash: a lot like the old saying "ya can show your horse the water but he's got to drink it"\

cc
Spike188 Canada

Post by Spike188 »

Guys, :peace: don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I have family doing the same kind of stunts. :107: :pullhair:

We were told that it might be 3 months before we get the top up but I feel safer already.

Stay safe

Spike
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

Eugen wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:03 pm I'd get the covid vaccine if I got the chance, not because I think it's been really well tested, but because I don't want the alternative: to end up with jello lungs. :cheers:
I was far enough down on the priority list that I figured a lot of people have gotten it long before me and the reported adverse effects are extremely limited, so I'd be safe. The only thing i noticed the injection site was a little tender for a couple days when I rubbed it.

:cheers:
Gordy