Moving the portable garage

Shoot the breeze here.
DavidBarkey Canada

Moving the portable garage

Post by DavidBarkey »

I needed to move and recover one of the portable garages we have away from the tree line . Did not have the time , strength or ambition to take it apart and reassemble . Soooo I backed in the big trailer and ran ratchet straps down to the feet from the top of the side . Hovering 6" from the ground pulled it slowly to it new spot . Got the new tarp on it and strapped down . Sorry no pic.s , but one step closer to winter ready so I can get back tractors .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
JSinMO United States of America

Re: Moving the portable garage

Post by JSinMO »

That’s a good idea. To heck with taking it apart to move! That the way to do it!
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Work smarter, not harder. Winter is coming and there's too much to do. :whip: :whip: :clap:
speaking of winter, some of northern WI and the UP is under a winter storm warning tonight for up to a foot of snow. :barf: :pullhair: :(( :rofl:
good job Dave :highfive:
:geek: Tim
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Timj wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:43 pm Work smarter, not harder. Winter is coming and there's too much to do. :whip: :whip: :clap:
speaking of winter, some of northern WI and the UP is under a winter storm warning tonight for up to a foot of snow. :barf: :pullhair: :(( :rofl:
good job Dave :highfive:
:geek: Tim
Weather report here is wet and cold all week, but turning nice for the weekend . The hope is to have everthing winterized and put away this weekend . In the meen time I will hibernate in the shop and try to get that cleened out and make room for winter projects.
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

I’m a long way away from being winter ready. Hibrrrrnation was to start nov first. But I’d say it will be after Remembrance Day.
Neat idea on the garage move Dave.

Noel
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Those are a pain to disassemble and do again. I have one that I might need to move, and was thinking of doing something like you! Great minds think alike :D
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush: