Happy Thanksgiving 2022

Shoot the breeze here.
Eugen Canada

Happy Thanksgiving 2022

Post by Eugen »

Dear :canada: tractor brothers, happy thanksgiving! Hope you all have a great day if possible with your dear ones!
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Spike188 Canada

Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2022

Post by Spike188 »

Up this morning and started 6 qts of Chile then put it in the oven for a slow cook and 4pm target. Next a light breakfast followed by an hour plus with LimeAway on the bathtub/shower. Now that the shower shines like a dime in a goats butt, the bathroom sinks screamed for attention. About another hour later the calcium deposits were gone off of the sinks. I just scrubbed the kitchen floor. Now to a rush to clean up hydralic parts from in front of the garage. Not sure why but the lawn furniture need to be rearranged. Family comes at 4. Like a freind said Friday. His wife wanted him to take off work and clean at home before the kids came for Thanksgiving. He wondered why now? The kids lived with them until starting their own family's. and probably remember the mess they left.

Happy Thanksgiving. The weather here is perfect for a presupper walk in the bush.
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

Well here I am again wondering what day it is ? :giggle:

Any way. Have a good day fellas.

Noel
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Hope all :canada: had a great day . :usa: your turkey comin soon . :wife: :51: and I spent today like the last few , getting things ready for winter . Wife pulled carrots from garden , :51: and I put the finishing touches on the new :52: run . Most :$$: :$$: and time consuming free :122: . It is a good thing we enjoy having them around :)) . Time for a malt beverage while wait for dinner to be ready . :pig: from the store , but everything else come from our land . That is something to be thankful for . Have one more day to fill the shop up with stuff to gett ready for the season as they show a bout 2 weeks of manure weather again for our area . So will be time to hide in the shop for a while , I don't do wet weather well anymore . Well thankful we don't get the hurricanes and insane weather like down south and the east coast . I feel for them .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

DavidBarkey wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:06 pm Hope all :canada: had a great day . :usa: your turkey comin soon . :wife: :51: and I spent today like the last few , getting things ready for winter . Wife pulled carrots from garden , :51: and I put the finishing touches on the new :52: run . Most :$$: :$$: and time consuming free :122: . It is a good thing we enjoy having them around :)) . Time for a malt beverage while wait for dinner to be ready . :pig: from the store , but everything else come from our land . That is something to be thankful for . Have one more day to fill the shop up with stuff to gett ready for the season as they show a bout 2 weeks of manure weather again for our area . So will be time to hide in the shop for a while .

I was suppose to start hibrrrrnation November first, not gunna happen, I don’t think. :45:

Noel
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Hope all of my Canadian friends had a great day.
:canada: Happy Thanksgiving.
:geek: Tim
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
JSinMO United States of America

Post by JSinMO »

Happy thanksgiving to you all up north! I hope you had a good day and found some time to relax and reflect. I’m certainly looking forward to our turkey day down here! :cheers:
JSinMO United States of America

Post by JSinMO »

I know I’m a few hours early but I like to wish all south of the border a Happy Thanksgiving! Of course all our friends up north are welcomed to join in!

For the last 35 years the our local backs stoppers organization has had the Guns and Hoses boxing matches the Wednesday before. Firefighters VS Police. It’s always a huge event held in the arena where the Blues hockey team plays. All proceeds go the family’s of fallen firefighters and police. This is the 2nd year it will be on TV. So tonight I’ll be watching some boxing then tomorrow we will be cooking more food that we could possibly eat and giving thanks for our blessings!

This seems like the appropriate time to say I am thankful for the friends I have found here. I must admit on more than one occasion I have been humbled by the talent and ability you guys have, it far exceeds my own! I appreciate the sharing of you abilities and your friendship!

I hope you all have a great day, enjoy some good food, and can spend some time relaxing with friends and family!

There’s my Thanksgiving ramble! :cheers:
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Case Nuts from this side of the border :usa: and to those from :canada: who celebrated a while ago. But hey, if you can find an excuse to stuff yourself with turkey again.... :highfive:
Alot to be thankful for, including the good people here.
I'll be starting my day off as I have almost every Thanksgiving since I was twelve with a morning sit in the deer stand, then together with family for traditional dinner. Eat till you can't eat no more and then desert. :cheers:
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Happy Thanksgiving wrench brothers from the south! :usa:

Jeff, good ramble and by the sound of it you're gonna have some quality time for the rest of the week!

Tim, at least you'll get turkey if the deer doesn't show up. I'm sure it'll be a good time either or!
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush: