Just a thought about this place.

Shoot the breeze here.
JSinMO United States of America

Re: Loading / Liquid Fill for tires

Post by JSinMO »

Jancoe wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:27 pm
JSinMO wrote:I know as @MattA pointed out the other day things have been a little slow here lately but it’s still a great site to be part of.

I was looking through the posts on another site and was just really disappointed in what I saw. A new member there asked a question looking for help and it devolved into an argument that got a bit ugly between long time members as well as the new user that went on for two pages. Really sad to see.

Reading that really made me appreciate our little corner of the world here. Every once in awhile I think it’s a good idea just to let everyone know how much they are appreciated for there input and work that makes this place rather special

So hats off to all of you. I hope this place will alway remain the nice place to come in and hang out that it has always been!
I haven't been on here much at all in a while. I quit the rv dealership life after 16 years and now for the last 1.5 years I've been running around doing mobile rv repair for myself. Glad I did it. Wish I'd have done it sooner. I'm only 40 but glad I didn't wait any longer. Being self employed has taken alot of extra garage activities away since I went out on my own. Winters coming soon and I'm gonna hopefully have time to build my snow cab and get a little more case/ingersoll time in. Lots of projects need tending too.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are going well, and congratulations on going out on your own.
If time permits you I’m looking forward to your projects!
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: Loading / Liquid Fill for tires

Post by DavidBarkey »

JSinMO wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:10 pm
Jancoe wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:27 pm
JSinMO wrote:I know as @MattA pointed out the other day things have been a little slow here lately but it’s still a great site to be part of.

I was looking through the posts on another site and was just really disappointed in what I saw. A new member there asked a question looking for help and it devolved into an argument that got a bit ugly between long time members as well as the new user that went on for two pages. Really sad to see.

Reading that really made me appreciate our little corner of the world here. Every once in awhile I think it’s a good idea just to let everyone know how much they are appreciated for there input and work that makes this place rather special

So hats off to all of you. I hope this place will alway remain the nice place to come in and hang out that it has always been!
I haven't been on here much at all in a while. I quit the rv dealership life after 16 years and now for the last 1.5 years I've been running around doing mobile rv repair for myself. Glad I did it. Wish I'd have done it sooner. I'm only 40 but glad I didn't wait any longer. Being self employed has taken alot of extra garage activities away since I went out on my own. Winters coming soon and I'm gonna hopefully have time to build my snow cab and get a little more case/ingersoll time in. Lots of projects need tending too.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are going well, and congratulations on going out on your own.
If time permits you I’m looking forward to your projects!
Second that .
:cheers:
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Harry United States of America

Re: Just a thought about this place.

Post by Harry »

I ditto what others have said Jancoe. Your projects are always top notch and looking forward to following your posts. :cool: :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226