Page 1 of 1

Hot enough to fry an egg

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm
by DavidBarkey
So hot here today , I don't need a BBQ to cook upper . I am going cook it on the dash of my truck .
:122:

Re: Hot enough to fry an egg

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:18 pm
by Eugen
I hear you. I hid inside for most of the day! :122: scorcher

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:31 pm
by JSinMO
You guys aren’t kidding. It’s 98 here now and been in the 90s for over a week now. I love summer but this early heat wave is getting ridiculous.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:35 pm
by propane1
I had my wood stove in the garage on today. Cool and damp here.

Noel

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:36 pm
by Harry
I transplanted a few bushes this morning and by lunch I was soaked, T-shirt, shorts and socks. Tokk a shower had lunch and laid down for a nap, about two hours. What a day, it's nice to be retired, sometimes!

Keep the Peace :peace: :cop:
Harry

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:31 pm
by MattA
Today was back up in the high 70's. Sunday's high was 65F and dropped to the low 40's overnight. It's not usually that cool this time of year.

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:32 am
by DavidBarkey
MattA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:31 pm Today was back up in the high 70's. Sunday's high was 65F and dropped to the low 40's overnight. It's not usually that cool this time of year.
Ya crazy weather the last few years . Weather or not you beleave in climate change . Weather patterns seam to be a lot more extreme and not at all like I remember it .
:124:

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 am
by DavidBarkey
Harry wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:36 pm I transplanted a few bushes this morning and by lunch I was soaked, T-shirt, shorts and socks. Tokk a shower had lunch and laid down for a nap, about two hours. What a day, it's nice to be retired, sometimes!

Keep the Peace :peace: :cop:
Harry
I hear you Harry , I worked away in my shop for a few hours . When it got to much I got in my truck with the AC on and did some errands. No AC in our house yet . The old furnace still works well but I want to replace it and get AC at that time .

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:07 am
by MattA
DavidBarkey wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:32 am
MattA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:31 pm Today was back up in the high 70's. Sunday's high was 65F and dropped to the low 40's overnight. It's not usually that cool this time of year.
Ya crazy weather the last few years . Weather or not you beleave in climate change . Weather patterns seam to be a lot more extreme and not at all like I remember it .
:124:
It's been unusually dry this year too. Last year was the only time in the 6 years I've lived here that I had green grass all summer. Its usually brown by July.