Bacon Chilli Cheese Dogs...

Share your creations, hunger, and more.
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: Bacon Chilli Cheese Dogs...

Post by DavidBarkey »

FUTZ wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:39 pm
DavidBarkey wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:18 am Gerry , what a cool place . In Orangeville , there is a cool 50s diner that this place reminds me of .
Angels Dinner; me and the boy have a pan-fried burger there, when the planets align, (ie. when he's visiting and the :wife: is preoccupied).
Thats the place , sorry could not remember the name of it . When my ability to drive longer distances is better I make a trip out that way again . Maybe even bring they :wife: along so the two :wife: can :bla: :bla: about how much time we spend :creeper: :446cart: .
:giggle:
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: Bacon Chilli Cheese Dogs...

Post by DavidBarkey »

RoamingGnome wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:43 pm @DavidBarkey and @FUTZ We've eaten at Angel's Diner in Orangeville - It was really good, They tried franchising or expanding to more locations - we ate at a couple of other Angel's diners but none were as nice as the one in Orangeville.

There is also the "Flashback Diner" in Barrie - we ate there a couple of times after going to HCEA Canada (Historical Construction Equipment Association) events at the Simcoe County museum outside of Barrie Ontario - fun day of watching old iron pushing dirt around and then having a good "Diner" style meal before heading home...
We lived in Barrie for many years , do remember the place . Can't say I ever ate there though .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder