Page 1 of 1

Harry's shop

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:26 am
by Harry
I wasn't sure if this was the correct place for the posing of pics of my shop, so move it if not.

Keep the Peace
Harry

Re: Harry's shop

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:05 am
by Eugen
The camo snowflakes are a nice touch. I like your shop Harry, thank for sharing. I can imagine many enjoyable hours in such a shop!

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:52 am
by Chad
Nice Harry - Thanks for posting!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:21 pm
by crazycase
Harry
Nice shop and nice work 8-) 8-)
:arrow: Looks like you have everything you need :77:
The main things are heat, tools and a comfortable chair or two :113:

cc

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:35 pm
by Timj
Luv the shop, Harry. Wish you were my neighbor, I'd be over all the time, lol :24:
Tim

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:03 pm
by Doublet
Very Nice! Shop

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:19 pm
by Harry
This is the lift I have in my shop. Not the actual pics of my lift in my shop, but it is the Snap on Lift as shown. It will lift 7000 lbs, so at times I have lifted my cars to rotate tires and change oil. Presently the 444 winter project is on it, and it's very nice to lift it up and lower it as needed.

Keep the Peace
Harry

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:42 pm
by DavidBarkey
@Harry Those are great lifts . In a previous life I was a autobody repair . I had one of those lifts . They are great , no posts in the road . Only draw back is under work . Pluses and minuses to each type .

Dave

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:53 pm
by Eugen
I'm keeping my eyes on the market for something similar. Nice one Harry!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:07 am
by DavidBarkey
Eugen wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:53 pm I'm keeping my eyes on the market for something similar. Nice one Harry!
auto body shops quite often have them . watch auctions / go out of business sales .
But remember they need a concrete pad to sit on .
That being said , when you buy loads of concrete for footing for say an addition . The trucking cost is the same whether it is full or not . Sooo , have excess pored in the coverall ;)

Dave

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:16 am
by Eugen
:)) in my tent you mean?

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:15 am
by DavidBarkey
Eugen wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:16 am :)) in my tent you mean?
Ya, doesn't cover all (most) of your "stuff" . ;)

Dave

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:21 am
by Eugen
Yeah good! For a moment there I thought you want me to pour cement into my coveralls! :rofl:

1D8647B8-5AFD-44EB-B6F1-B4A9620CD0F0.jpeg

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:19 am
by Harry
You guys are a hoot! You keep me laughing a lot! If you had a tractor outing, I would be inclined to show up.

Keep the Peace
Harry

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:08 am
by DavidBarkey
Harry wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:19 am You guys are a hoot! You keep me laughing a lot! If you had a tractor outing, I would be inclined to show up.

Keep the Peace
Harry
When thing are safe to and not just talking virus , I know I would like to . I have a couple of acres here we could , unless their is some one more central to most of us .

Dave

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:24 am
by Timj
DavidBarkey wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:15 am

Dave
It might not be any warmer, but at least the tent doesn't melt like your igloo. :))

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:38 pm
by DavidBarkey
Timj wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:24 am
DavidBarkey wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:15 am

Dave
It might not be any warmer, but at least the tent doesn't melt like your igloo. :))
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:53 pm
by Timj
I think if we ever found a way to get together, it would be a "hoot". :highfive: I don't know if our wives would be impressed, but...... :D

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:31 pm
by ras101
Wow Harry, I remember spending a great few hours with you in your 'shop' a few years ago. I can see you have moved on to the next level but for me I still remember your welding equipment. I have never seen such dedication to welding in my life and that coupled with your total abandonment to Case bought tears to my eyes. You, my friend, are obsessed with Case and our hobby and I salute you as a dedicated enthusiast and friend. Hope to drive out your way soon and rekindle our friendship.. Ray

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:09 pm
by Harry
ras101 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:31 pm Wow Harry, I remember spending a great few hours with you in your 'shop' a few years ago. I can see you have moved on to the next level but for me I still remember your welding equipment. I have never seen such dedication to welding in my life and that coupled with your total abandonment to Case bought tears to my eyes. You, my friend, are obsessed with Case and our hobby and I salute you as a dedicated enthusiast and friend. Hope to drive out your way soon and rekindle our friendship.. Ray
That would be Great Ray. Let me know when your headed my direction. Also as a FYI, I heard from Bill at Barneveld Imp the other day. He is coming to Canandaigua, NY for the NY Steam Engine Show in August 10-13. He is planning on coming in for the show on Friday and Saturday. I've put it on my calendar to be there.

Keep the Peace :cop:
Harry

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:03 pm
by ras101
Thanks for that info Harry. Perhaps we can arrange to buy him a drink and really get to know one of the great and old time members of the Case community.

Posted: Tue May 17, 2022 7:18 am
by Harry
I had been watching a C/L ad for 60' of 1/2" air line with various fittings for $20. I answered it via email which was the only to do so. A week went by with no response, even though I gave the seller my cell number. Finally the seller contacted me yesterday via email, telling me had already sent me a txt. I checked the emails I had sent him and I noticed one of them I had a typo in the cell number. I returned the email apologizing for the typo and he then txt me back and I picked it all up last night which was only about five miles from my house. I love it when a plan comes together.

I'll be installing this in my shop so I'll have air throughout the shop. Currently I have the big Ingersoll Rand compressor connected to a hose reel and I unreel the hose to where ever I need the air. I also will be running a line through the wall to the lean-to where it will be connected to an overhead hose reel.

More to come on this installation this coming winter as it comes to fruition.

Keep the Peace :cop:
Harry

Posted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:15 am
by Eugen
Isn't it great when it all works out especially when you first hit a snag?!

That's a useful addition to the shop @Harry , and it's practically a steal of a deal! :wave3: