The bride of Frankenstein

Tools, fabrication, measuring, storing...
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: The bride of Frankenstein

Post by DavidBarkey »

Gordy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:30 pm Dave,
Are the tires all terrain or all trial? They look like the Carlisle All Trail I have on several tractors. They are 4 ply ATV tires, so I figured they'd be fine on the tractors because of the speed and abuse an ATV would put on them.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Carlisle-All ... /182214918

:cheers:
Gordy
Wow Gordy . You are right on the money , they are Carlisle All Trail. I always called them all terrain tires. I have a second set I have considered running duals, but sure they will have all the gripsion the wife will need .
Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

The first time I saw the "Carlisle All Trail" was at TSC. They had one in the clearance rack for $15. I checked them out at Discount Tire down the road had them for $85 each, grabbed one there and beat feet back to TSC and grabbed that one. Got another set at a local online auction, Almost new (Indents from the tits still on the tread), got the pair for $26 :D

Gordy
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Gordy wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:41 am The first time I saw the "Carlisle All Trail" was at TSC. They had one in the clearance rack for $15. I checked them out at Discount Tire down the road had them for $85 each, grabbed one there and beat feet back to TSC and grabbed that one. Got another set at a local online auction, Almost new (Indents from the tits still on the tread), got the pair for $26 :D

Gordy
I got 4 with a bunch of other tires from a guy that bought a sea can full at auction . Payed about $25 each for all the 12 tires . Was one of the biggest deals I had come a cross .

Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder