Search found 1293 matches

by MattA
Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:30 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: What do you guys think of this 4020PS
Replies: 16
Views: 7287
United States of America

Re: What do you guys think of this 4020PS

The seller messaged me the other week asking if I was still interested. He dropped the tractor off today.

He adjusted the steering offset and had the original starter rebuilt. I think the tractor has an amazon starter installed.

20260929_125123.jpg
20260929_125133.jpg
20260929_125330.jpg ...
by MattA
Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:57 am
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: 444 wheel weight project
Replies: 3
Views: 859
United States of America

Re: 444 wheel weight project

DavidBarkey wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:37 am Harry , Take the time and get that cab on. They are calling for milder temps this winter with wider swigs in temp generating large lake effect snow fall events .
I skipped my cab last year and regretted it.
by MattA
Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:36 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Tractor shed size
Replies: 12
Views: 1632
United States of America

Re: Tractor shed size

The shed dealer recommended the metal roof since snow should slide right off it. Actually looks decent with a regular door.
20260928_082944.jpg
by MattA
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:26 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Insane weather
Replies: 13
Views: 3543
United States of America

Re: Insane weather


Meanwhile, in Ontario we have fall weather setting in. Trees are starting to turn, night air is low 40's f or 4c.
20260927_191952.jpgThis was 7:15 sunset tonight.

@MattA did you have roof damage?


The wind has gone down but it's still raining. I haven't ventured out to look. I sure hope not ...
by MattA
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:53 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Tractor shed size
Replies: 12
Views: 1632
United States of America

Re: Tractor shed size

I'm trying to get some projects done this fall including getting a shed. I've been using PTO for half day Fridays at work which allows me a few extra hours for projects.

I've picked out a lofted barn style shed with 8x7 garage door (could go 9x7... but it looks funny on a 12' wide shed). I was ...
by MattA
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:16 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Insane weather
Replies: 13
Views: 3543
United States of America

Re: Insane weather

We still have power and the rain and wind has died down. Rain and wind are expected to continue into tomorrow. I think we got 4-5" of rain over three days so far. I haven't been out to see if my roof needs repair or not. I don't think the storm has been as bad as the media hyped it up for added ...
by MattA
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:05 am
Forum: Attachments, Implements, Accessories
Topic: remote controls
Replies: 2
Views: 299
United States of America

Re: remote controls

David if you have a decent multimeter, you can setup the meter to measure the parasitic draw using the DC Amps or Milliamps scales.
by MattA
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:48 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Insane weather
Replies: 13
Views: 3543
United States of America

Re: Insane weather

This weekends forecast... I'm right on the 4-8" line just east of Providence RI, 50-70MPH wind gusts.
800450057_1679336124192490_8465002540832616100_n.jpg
815701231_1679336120859157_1681139341030934758_n.jpg
by MattA
Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:22 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Case 446.
Replies: 6
Views: 386
United States of America

Re: Case 446.



Nice picture Noel. Must be back to wood burning season up there again.


Thanks Matt. Yes sir. Been burning for a few days now, but just little fires. We still will get some reasonable temperatures on some days yet and may not need a small fire.

Noel


Similar weather here. Were down in the ...
by MattA
Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:01 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Case 446.
Replies: 6
Views: 386
United States of America

Re: Case 446.

Nice picture Noel. Must be back to wood burning season up there again.