Search found 2288 matches

by Harry
Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:03 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: What do you guys think of this 4020PS
Replies: 16
Views: 7287
United States of America

Re: What do you guys think of this 4020PS

Congrats Matt, I think your going to enjoy your new addition to your collection. :thumbsup:
by Harry
Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:02 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Arthritis in hands
Replies: 16
Views: 864
United States of America

Re: Arthritis in hands

I believe it was Cortisol David.
by Harry
Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:47 pm
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: 444 wheel weight project
Replies: 3
Views: 859
United States of America

Re: 444 wheel weight project

Finished the left side wheel weights today, was a pita. For some reason they just didn’t want to bolt on tge same as tge other side. With a few adjustments and persistence they were bolted on. Now put on the chains and the plow and it will be ready. With the Berco blower I purchased there was the ...
by Harry
Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:37 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Insane weather
Replies: 13
Views: 3543
United States of America

Re: Insane weather

Having about the same here Spike. Cooler days and nights with the grass white in the morning. A few if my bushes have leaves that had been burned by frost.
by Harry
Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:33 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Arthritis in hands
Replies: 16
Views: 864
United States of America

Re: Arthritis in hands

I went to the doc the other day and they gave me shots in the palms of my hands for the trigger finger situation I was having. I can tell the difference already, no more locking up of my fingers. Tests in a few weeks for the nerves running through my wrists for carpal tunnel.
by Harry
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:10 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Case 446.
Replies: 6
Views: 386
United States of America

Re: Case 446.

propane1 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:53 pm Picture of my Case 446, taken last year, with the loader on ,out doing work. I thought it was a great picture of the tractor. :69:
Don’t look at the driver, :40: :40: :D :D ,

Noel. :69:
Amazing pic Noel, thanks for sharing :cool:
by Harry
Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:12 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Arthritis in hands
Replies: 16
Views: 864
United States of America

Re: Arthritis in hands

I had a Dr appointment this morning for my left knee which has been giving me a little pain when going on walks. Dr said the partial knee implant which was done twenty years ago is starting to deteriorate my shin bone. He said it’s not to bad but in time I’ll need a full knee replacement. I’m ...
by Harry
Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:40 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Arthritis in hands
Replies: 16
Views: 864
United States of America

Re: Arthritis in hands

I get numbness in my thumbs and fingers when I use them a lot. I have a Doctor visit scheduled for a possible carpal tunnel operation. I’ll keep you posted on what they say.
by Harry
Sun Sep 13, 2026 8:00 am
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: 444 wheel weight project
Replies: 3
Views: 859
United States of America

444 wheel weight project

Yesterday I completed one side of the wheel weights. I used the weights I removed from the 446 that weighed 40 lbs each for 80 lbs per side. Then added the one I had on the 444 but had to adapt transition plates to mount them. These weight 40 lbs also. This puts 120 lbs per side. Now to complete ...
by Harry
Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:51 am
Forum: Restorations
Topic: 646-75lbh Restoration
Replies: 89
Views: 205747
United States of America

Re: 646-75lbh Restoration

Spike188 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:30 am Thank you @Harry So is using Nicad rod for this weld is the proper rod to use?
Spike, yes nirod does not have chrome in it, so use it for cast iron. Cast steel use a mild steel electrode like E7018.