Search found 4197 matches

by DavidBarkey
Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:41 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Insane weather
Replies: 13
Views: 3543
Canada

Re: Insane weather

we have had about 6 good frosts where we are , but the farm nothing so far . We are lower and sheltered from the winds where the farm is higher on the top of the hill and the winds blow alot .
by DavidBarkey
Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:37 am
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: 444 wheel weight project
Replies: 3
Views: 859
Canada

Re: 444 wheel weight project

Harry , Take the time and get that cab on. They are calling for milder temps this winter with wider swigs in temp generating large lake effect snow fall events .
by DavidBarkey
Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:33 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Arthritis in hands
Replies: 16
Views: 864
Canada

Re: Arthritis in hands

Harry , what was the shot they gave you .
by DavidBarkey
Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:47 pm
Forum: Buy and Sell
Topic: 48" snow caster canada ?
Replies: 2
Views: 250
Canada

Re: 48" snow caster canada ?

4 digit caster guys .He has a 4018 and a 3014 both with 18hp engines he tells me .
by DavidBarkey
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:50 am
Forum: Buy and Sell
Topic: 48" snow caster canada ?
Replies: 2
Views: 250
Canada

48" snow caster canada ?

I was approached by a guy at the fair looking for a 48" snow caster for an Ingersoll . Anyone within driving distance of Barrie Ont. have one for sale ?
by DavidBarkey
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:25 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Tractor shed size
Replies: 12
Views: 1632
Canada

Re: Tractor shed size

Are you going to run hydro to it ? If yes , motion lights on outside and inside with real or fake cameras is a good deturant . Locks only keep out amature thieves . Use a man door for entrance and put locks on inside out of sight . If no hydro solar , solar lights and real or fake wifi cameras are ...
by DavidBarkey
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:13 pm
Forum: Attachments, Implements, Accessories
Topic: remote controls
Replies: 2
Views: 299
Canada

Re: remote controls

MattA wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:05 am David if you have a decent multimeter, you can setup the meter to measure the parasitic draw using the DC Amps or Milliamps scales.
Yes I do , time to do it is the tool I have a hard time finding . :violin: :rofl:
by DavidBarkey
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:02 am
Forum: Attachments, Implements, Accessories
Topic: remote controls
Replies: 2
Views: 299
Canada

remote controls

So , somehow I lost the remote control cable for the winch on my large trailer . Fortunatly I had bought a wireless remote for my small trailer I had yet to install . I put it on the large trailer winch contactor in minuutes I could freely walk 50 foot from the winch and control it . I don't know ...
by DavidBarkey
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:44 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Arthritis in hands
Replies: 16
Views: 864
Canada

Re: Arthritis in hands

I am taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin , cod liver oil , doing my best to remove sugar ,alcohol , carbs in general and seed oils from my diet . I am going to make a copper bracelet and put it on one side only to see if there is a difference . Still early in these trials so hard to tell yet . I have ...