Search found 482 matches
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:21 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: Backhoe digging
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3451

Re: Backhoe digging
I've also punched a couple holes in the bottom of the bucket to avoid creating a vacuum with wet material. On the plus side, it doesn't hold water if I leave it out in the rain. Mud is going to be a challenge regardless, and the more narrow the bucket the worse it is.
- Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:31 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: The Projects Never End
- Replies: 101
- Views: 96140

Re: The Projects Never End
The morning was spent on machine repairs. No photos, but got the MF-202 lower radiator hose replaced. Also repaired a couple minor item on the new to me MF-20C Turf.
After that, it was on to the stone slab that my rear staairs are going to land on.
Cue the 646 BH. I needed a hole that was perhaps ...
After that, it was on to the stone slab that my rear staairs are going to land on.
Cue the 646 BH. I needed a hole that was perhaps ...
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 4:13 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: The Projects Never End
- Replies: 101
- Views: 96140

Re: The Projects Never End
Up and at it this morning...
Got the root chained up, and hooked on to the JD300. Ol John was only able to lift it with the curl. Boom could hold, but couldn't lift. That puts the stump just over 2000#. This was about all I could get it off the ground.
2026-07-16 08.25.20.jpg
So, back the dump ...
Got the root chained up, and hooked on to the JD300. Ol John was only able to lift it with the curl. Boom could hold, but couldn't lift. That puts the stump just over 2000#. This was about all I could get it off the ground.
2026-07-16 08.25.20.jpg
So, back the dump ...
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 7:41 am
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: wild fire smoke
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2747

Re: wild fire smoke
Woke up at 1:44 to the smell of smoke...
Wide awake.
Toured the whole house, checked the outdoors, and eventually remembered the wildfire smoke was coming... Turned the exhaust fan to low, back to bed.
It's nothing more than an annoyance for me, but I feel for those with respratory issues... Even ...
Wide awake.
Toured the whole house, checked the outdoors, and eventually remembered the wildfire smoke was coming... Turned the exhaust fan to low, back to bed.
It's nothing more than an annoyance for me, but I feel for those with respratory issues... Even ...
- Wed Jul 15, 2026 7:20 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: The Projects Never End
- Replies: 101
- Views: 96140

Re: The Projects Never End
When I was young, I did a few the hard way...
Never again. Hydraulics are the only magic I need...
Never again. Hydraulics are the only magic I need...
- Wed Jul 15, 2026 5:56 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: The Projects Never End
- Replies: 101
- Views: 96140

Re: The Projects Never End
I've been a bit remiss in my posting it would seem...
The last two days I needed the 646BH... My big JD310 is loosing coolant, and I haven't had time to even think about that for a whole bunch of months... I doubt I could have gotten it back where this stump was anyhow.
2 or 3 years ago I took ...
The last two days I needed the 646BH... My big JD310 is loosing coolant, and I haven't had time to even think about that for a whole bunch of months... I doubt I could have gotten it back where this stump was anyhow.
2 or 3 years ago I took ...
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 5:28 am
- Forum: My Other Tractor Is
- Topic: Another project completed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3575

Re: Another project completed
I can smell the burned wiring from here...
These are about my least favorite issues... The repair itself is a pain, and then I don't know if the harness was the source of the heat, or just acking as a fuse for something else that's bad...
Nicely done. I ran the 90's mitsubishi a lot more when I ...
These are about my least favorite issues... The repair itself is a pain, and then I don't know if the harness was the source of the heat, or just acking as a fuse for something else that's bad...
Nicely done. I ran the 90's mitsubishi a lot more when I ...
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:28 am
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: Canada Day.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4248

Re: Canada Day.
A very happy Canada Day to all you folks up north!

- Tue Jun 23, 2026 5:50 am
- Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
- Topic: 644 lbh upgrade
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6617

Re: 644 lbh upgrade
It all looks good to me.
With how little weight the LBH has on the front end, I never found I could do much more than move loose material, so I don't know that teeth are going to be a lot of use, but between them, and the mouting plate that's gotta add a few pounds, which sure can't hurt. Plus it ...
With how little weight the LBH has on the front end, I never found I could do much more than move loose material, so I don't know that teeth are going to be a lot of use, but between them, and the mouting plate that's gotta add a few pounds, which sure can't hurt. Plus it ...
- Tue Jun 09, 2026 9:18 am
- Forum: Buy and Sell
- Topic: Selling a 226
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10333

Re: Selling a 226
Your dad was polite about such people...
I need to sell off a 646, and I cringe at the thought of the people rather than knocking a machine off the inventory...
I need to sell off a 646, and I cringe at the thought of the people rather than knocking a machine off the inventory...